Record Store Day is back for RSD Drops round two this September 26. We want to thank everyone who came and participated in the first event in August and although the stock levels we received were nowhere near what we would usually get, we hope there was at least something here you could walk away happy with.
We have done all we can to get as much stock as possible for round 2, this also includes some leftover stock from round 1 and any other delayed titles that didn't make it in time. As soon as we find out our allocations for the September drop we will post a list like we did for the August drop. That way you can decide if you want to line up at midnight.
We will have a very similar set up to the August date, if you weren't here this is what we are doing:
- Large range of “RSD Drops” limited special edition releases.
- We will be doing our usual midnight opening on the Friday night, but instead of doing 24 hours we will be closing at 7pm on the Saturday night.
- There are a limited amount of Clarity Records RSD 2020 T-Shirt's and Tote Bag's, designed by the awesome Annie Walter leftover. We will also have more posters for sale.
- All new secondhand stock being put out the front at 9am.
- Plant-Based BBQ, cupcakes and other special treats.
*All subject to change depending on pandemic situation.
**Clarity Records will be abiding by COVID-19 restrictions and we will be doing our best to adhere to guidelines. Only 10 people in the shop at a time, please wait patiently in line if required. Hand sanitiser will be available.
If you're interested in seeing a list of releases visit this link - https://recordstoreday.com/NewsItem/9003
All the normal rules will apply. No pre-orders and no holds. First come, first serve. We will not know what stock we are receiving until approximately a week prior to each event.
RSD Drops #2 at Clarity starts midnight on the night of September 25!
RSD Drops #3 is on October 24.
Event page - https://www.facebook.com/events/2646431532275640